Saint Suspi Gymnasium – Miramas
Sports complex in shape composed on the ground floor of a multidisciplinary room of 1332m 2, a gymnastics room of 600m2, locker rooms, offices, storage rooms
On the first floor a 150m2 dance hall, a 230m2 combat sports hall, a 160m_ multi-purpose hall, changing rooms, offices and toilets
– Easily accessible by plane, bus, train (TGV station), car and for the disabled.
– Numerous leisure activities nearby (golf, sailing centre, equestrian centre, lake, forest, cinema, theatre).
– A typically Provencal village on its rocky outcrop overlooking the wild coast of the Etang de Berre.
– Numerous cultural sites and visits (Les Baux de Provence, the Alpilles, the Sainte-Victoire…)
– A welcome kit given to all athletes to take advantage of the city’s assets (sport; leisure; culture; shopping).
HOW FAR AWAY AM I FROM …a train station: 35 mn
an airport: 40 mn
a hospital: 15 mn
SPORTSOlympic Sports :
EQUIPMENT INFORMATIONConstruction date : 2006 Renovation date : Gymnastique 2020
Ceiling height :
Number of toilets: 5 | Number of PRM toilets : 3 | Number of toilets ( for athletes ): 5
AMENITIESComfort facilities :
Behind closed doors