Equestrian Centre Mas de Combe – Miramas
The Mas de Combe Equestrian Centre was created in April 2002.
This facility covers 4 hectares and has evolved considerably over the years. New facilities have been built to meet the needs of the growing number of clients.
Its main asset is its geographical location near the intercommunal golf course and the motorway exit.
It is located in the heart of an area open to the natural spaces of Miramas, thus offering dozens of kilometres of forest paths favouring the practice of equestrian leisure open to the greatest number.
– Easily accessible by plane, bus, train (TGV station), car and for the disabled.
– Numerous leisure activities nearby (golf, sailing centre, equestrian centre, lake, forest, cinema, theatre).
– A typically Provencal village on its rocky outcrop overlooking the wild coast of the Etang de Berre.
– Numerous cultural sites and visits (Les Baux de Provence, the Alpilles, the Sainte-Victoire…)
– A welcome kit given to all athletes to take advantage of the city’s assets (sport; leisure; culture; shopping).
HOW FAR AWAY AM I FROM …a train station: 35 mn
an airport: 40 mn
a hospital: 20 mn
SPORTSOlympic Sports :
EQUIPMENT INFORMATIONConstruction date : 2002 Renovation date : 2020
Type of ground :
Number of toilets: 2