Miramas Swimming-Pool – Miramas
The swimming pool of Les Molières allows, in all seasons, to practice swimming or simply to refresh oneself. It is located in the sports complex of Les Molières and is equipped with a 25-metre covered pool, a 50-metre open-air pool and a diving pit.
Located opposite the Miramas Stadium, there is the possibility of benefiting from the Stadium’s infrastructure.
– Easily accessible by plane, bus, train (TGV station), car and for the disabled.
– Numerous leisure activities nearby (golf, sailing centre, equestrian centre, lake, forest, cinema, theatre).
– A typically Provencal village on its rocky outcrop overlooking the wild coast of the Etang de Berre.
– Numerous cultural sites and visits (Les Baux de Provence, the Alpilles, the Sainte-Victoire…)
– A welcome kit given to all athletes to take advantage of the city’s assets (sport; leisure; culture; shopping).
HOW FAR AWAY AM I FROM …a train station: 35 mn
an airport: 40 mn
a hospital: 15 mn
SPORTSOlympic Sports :
EQUIPMENT INFORMATIONConstruction date : 1974 Renovation date : 1997
Type of ground :
Number of toilets: Vestiaires collectifs et cabines
AMENITIESComfort facilities :
Relaxation room doping control room
Behind closed doors
Secure storage aera
Coach’s / Manager’s Office
Minibus car park